Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rounding Up Support!

My friend Kevin found this sports photography contest that ESPN the Magazine is having so I'm gonna give this a go and see what happens. Included in the six categories is People's Choice, where anyone can hop on and vote for their favorite picture. I submitted a couple, but I'm trying to garner some votes for the picture below, which I took last week at the Deutsche Bank Championship.

This is where I need to round up some support! Please head over to my photo (http://theshot.espn.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1008500145) and vote for me. The system will send you a quick confirmation email with another link to click and confirm your vote (so I don't cheat or anything).

Voting is limited to one per email address so please spread the word and/or register for as many email addresses as gmail allows and keep voting!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment