Thursday, August 20, 2009

Diggin' through the Archives

I'm getting ready to head down to Foxboro with Sarah for tonight's Patriots preseason game vs. the Bengals. Of course, the camera's coming with me.

This is my first Pats game since I went to a couple games in '07, one of which turned out to be a preseason Super Bowl preview against the Giants (the other was the AFC Championship...great experience). That game fell in the middle of my 'sports vacation'...a week during which I went to back-to-back Sox games (including the Buchholz no-hitter) and the Deutsche Bank Championship. That week was also the first time I can remember thinking that I took some pretty kickass pictures on purpose.

I went through some of my pictures from that Pats game and forgot how much I liked a few of them. I think they're still some of my favorite pictures I've taken...not to mention some of the most time-consuming to edit.

Tom Brady and Eli Manning

The "Backerhood," as they called themselves. Junior Seau, Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, and Adalius Thomas

Adalius Thomas checking out the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment